Hi Everyone! 🙂
Here is my list I did for London360 in September 2015 about Rosa Doherty:
“When you are in the moment you are at your most passionate.”
Rosa Doherty is a Journalist for the Huffington Post and the Jewish Chronicle who visited the Media Trust in West London on the 23rd September 2015. She talked to London360 Multimedia Genius Trainee Journalists on how to be successful in blogging.
Here are her ten pieces of advice on blogging:
- Always prove your points across in your blogs when you have your own opinions. Also always quote the source of your facts when trying to prove your points.
- Always keep your readers engaged and be unique.
- Be careful when doing topics that involve controversy and know when you cross the line.
- Promote what you are blogging and be the first to release things. For example, if Beyoncé released a new music video, be the first one to blog about it as you are more likely to be seen.
- Think about the other blogs you read and take your blog to the next level.
- When doing a partnership with a well known brand, there are many perks but remember it doesn’t always pay the bills.
- Be who you want to be and have your own style.
- If you want to code your own blog either get a friend who specialises with coding. If you don’t have a friend to help you then don’t make it too complicated for yourself.
- Always play around with set templates and themes on free blog websites.
- Be prepared to have discussions on your blogs as everyone has different opinions to yourself.
Feel free to share.