Hi Everyone! 🙂
Here is the London360 Quiz I did in September 2015:
I went to the headquarters of Google UK in London and learnt about their principles. Without Googling them, feel free to have a go at answering the nine questions below:
Question 1: What is the first principle?
- A) – Innovation comes from anywhere
- B) – Innovation only comes from the smartest in the room
- C) – Innovation is only for those in the technology industry
- D) – Innovation does not exist
Question 2: What is the second principle?
- A) – Focus on the shareholders
- B) – Focus on the employees
- C) – Focus on the user
- D) – Focus on the competition
Question 3: What is the third principle?
- A) – Think 1X
- B) – Think 10X
- C) – Think 100X
- D) – Think 20X
Question 4: What is the fourth principle?
- A) – Better on researching
- B) – Better on maximising profits
- C) – Better on having fun
- D) – Better on technical insights
Question 5: What is the fifth principle?
- A) – Love and Peace
- B) – Ship and Iterate
- C) – War and Destruction
- D) – Environment and Sustainability
Question 6: What is the sixth principle?
- A) – 50% Time
- B) – 80% Time
- C) – 20% Time
- D) – 30% Time
Question 7: What is the seventh principle?
- A) – Default to close
- B) – Default to family
- C) – Default to open
- D) – Default to videos
Question 8: What is the eighth principle?
- A) – Fail well
- B) – Fail hard
- C) – Fail good
- D) – Fail poorly
Question 9: What is the ninth and final principle?
- A) – Have a mission that does not matter
- B) – Have a mission that matters
- C) – Have a mission that uses resources to the absolute maximum
- D) – Have a mission that uses resources to the absolute minimum
Bonus Question: Which of these four are actual inventions done by Google?
- A) – Google Glass
- B) – Google Cardboard
- C) – Google Chauffeur
- D) – Google Iris
Q1: A – Innovation comes from anywhere
Q2: C – Focus on the user
Q3: B – Think 10X
Q4: D – Better on technical insights
Q5: B – Ship and Iterate
Q6: C – 20% Time
Q7: C – Default to open
Q8: A – Fail well
Q9: B – Have a mission that matters
Bonus Question: Trick Question! All are inventions from Google.
I especially like Google Iris and Google Cardboard.
With Google Iris it helps the fight with Diabetes by checking out the glucose levels in your tears. With Google Cardboard it’s about having Virtual Reality by just using your phone and two lenses being held by cardboard.
How well did you do?
1-3 out of 9: Oh dear…
4-6 out of 9: Could do better, must Google more.
7-8 out of 9: So close to being an expert on all things Google.
9 out of 9: Google Genius.
Before you leave this page…
Did you know that there are four different versions of Google Chrome?
These are Canary (the bleeding edge of browser technology), Beta, Dev and Stable (the one most people use and is only updated once a month).
Feel free to share and comment.